| || "Spoilers! Spoilers Ahead!"
This article has major spoilers on it!
* WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD *
WARNING: Major and Minor Spoilers Ahead!!
- Alexandra played by Sarah Claire Alan has been confirmed via Twitter. 
- Lady Constance (Jordan Monaghan) Knows the power her charm, and immediately catchS the eye of Charles.
- William Cecil (Tom Everett Scott) A trusted advisor to the English Queen. 
- Lady Donatella (Cristina Rosato) - She works for Queen Elizabeth of England. 
- Don Carlos (Ben Geurens) - Spain’s sexy and charming prince. With aspirations to be king (a good one) and very specific sexual taste, Don Carlos will prove a point of intrigue and desire for the royals. 
- Martin de Lambert (Saamer Usmani) - a fearless and dangerous pirate who arrives at French court. Capable of going toe-to-toe with monarchs in a relaxed way, Martin is good at getting women into bed and leaving them glad they shared the experience. 
- Nicholas (Nick Lee) - a charming man who is appointed by Queen Elizabeth to be England’s ambassador to France. Little does Mary know, Nicholas is also a spy for her rival, and has a deep grudge against her. 
- Amy Dudley - (Clara Pasieka) - Married to Robert Dudley, Amy is concerned over her marriage. Robert spends much of his time with Elizabeth and rumors suggest that their friendship is more then just that. Despite these rumors, Amy fights to keep her marriage alive, even against impossible odds. 
- Robert Dudley - (Charlie Carrick) Married to Amy Dudley and the favorite of Elizabeth. Robert has known Elizabeth since they were children and both hide secrets known only to them. Despite wanting to move on from his past with Elizabeth, she uses her power to keep him close. 
- Charles IX Of France (Spencer MacPherson) - Charles is the Dauphin of France. Described as mischievous and a party-boy, he has recently returned from Spain to be taught by Francis. Francis’ time is running out however and Charles is not interested in partaking in his lessons. 
- Munro (John Barrowman) a dangerous and charismatic Scottish clan leader who harbors a grudge against the Queen of Scots. (Munro cost Francis his life.) 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.