|Sebastian and Kenna|
|Real Names:|| Sebastian |
|Couple's Name:|| Sebanna
|Ages:||16 & 17|
|Length of Relationship:||
- "I want you to forget everyone who ever came before me."
The two never met until the Spring of 1557 when Mary Stuart came to French court and Lady Kenna arrived as one of her Ladies-in-Waiting.
Weeks later, at the night of the Boating Party Kenna is snubbed by King Henry as he get on his boat with another woman, and Kenna leaves upset. Sebastian and Francis both see what their father is doing. 
Kenna locks herself away watching the fireworks from the castle and Bash comes to comfort her. She begins asking his for relationship advice and Bash informs her, he knows they are talking about his father. Kenna say she know's he has a crush on Mary. They share more drinks together and try to work out their problems. However Francis soon shows up to retrieve his brother for something. 
- "Please don't do this! This is marriage, it can't be undone!"
- —Lady Kenna
Bash and Kenna are not happy in their marriage, but Bash gives her a wedding ring that once belonged to his grandmother, assuring her that is his wife he will look after her, even from the king. Eventually they begin to warm up to one another, and after the king dies they proclaim their love for one another.
Bash and Kenna are deeply in love, and their passion at night grows so wild that even Greer disdains at hearing about it from Kenna.
Claude reveals to Kenna that she was once lovers with Bash, which causes a rife between them. Eventually they start to make amends, but when Bash's mother reveals that it was Kenna who told Catherine she was in Rome trying to get him legitimized, he is furious. Kenna insists that at the time she mattered and did not want to lose Henry's love or her position as his mistress. Bash is unforgiving because she put his life in danger for her own petty sentiments.
- Sebastian had a reputation at court for being a Ladies Man. 
- Lady Kenna lost her virginity when she was 16 to King Henry. 
- Bash was engaged to Queen Mary for a couple of months. 
- Forced into marrying each other at sword point, upon 'pain of death.' 
- They did not consumate their marriage until months after it took place.
- Kenna and Bash's home burned down during The Black Plague fires. .
- Offered the position of Duke, but turned it down for the lower position of Baron to stay at French Court. .
|Pilot||Snakes in the Garden||Kissed||Hearts and Minds||A Chill in the Air||Chosen||Left Behind||Fated||For King and Country||Sacrifice||Inquisition|
|Royal Blood||Consummation||Dirty Laundry||The Darkness||Monsters||Liege Lord||No Exit||Toy Soldiers||Higher Ground||Long Live The King||Slaughter Of Innocence|
|The Plague||Drawn and Quartered||Coronation||The Lamb and the Slaughter||Blood for Blood||Three Queens||The Prince of the Blood||Terror of the Faithful||Acts of War||Mercy||Getaway|
|Banished||Sins of the Past||The End of Mourning||Forbidden||Tasting Revenge||Tempting Fate||Reversal of Fortune||Abandoned||Fugitive||The Siege||Burn|
Pages relating toSebastian and Kenna's Wedding are the following: