|IRL:||History's Robert Dudley|
|Real Name:||Robert Dudley|
|Title:|| Lord Robert Dudley
1st Earl of Leicester
|Born:||24 June 1532|
|Originally From:||London, England|
|Wife:||Amy Dudley †|
|Family:||Jane Grey (Sister-in-Law)|
|Affiliations:||House of Dudley|
|First appearance:||Three Queens, Two Tigers|
|Portrayed by:||Charlie Carrick|
Robert Dudley is married to Amy Dudley and the favorite of Elizabeth. Robert has known Elizabeth since they were children and both hide secrets known only to them. Despite wanting to move on from his past with Elizabeth, she uses her power to keep him close.
- Has been physically abusive towards his wife, Amy Dudley twice.  
- Elizabeth and Robert were expecting their first child, but after her miscarriage, they broke up for their safely, and the safely of Elizabeth's reign.  
- Titled Earl of Leicester and received new lands. 
- Robert and Mary Stuart were officially engaged for 2-3 months before it was called off. 
- Killed one man in self defence. 
- Casting for Robert Dudley was openly announced on June 22 2015.
- Married Amy Dudley on June 4 1550, with king Edward VI (Queen Elizabeth's Brother) in attendance.
- Locked up in The Tower of London for almost a year, for helping Lady Jane Grey to the throne.
- Married for 6 years, until his wife's death when she was 28 years old.
- Refused to marry Queen Mary Stuart at Queen Elizabeth's request.
- Robert's younger brother Guildford Dudley married Lady Jane Grey who was Queen of England for 9 days.
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
Pages relating to Robert Dudley are the following:
• Robert Dudley
• History's Robert Dudley
• House of Dudley • Kingdom of England
• Robert and Amy Dudley • Robert and Elizabeth
• Charlie Carrick