|IRL:||History's Robert Dudley|
|Real Name:||Robert Dudley|
|Title:|| Lord Robert Dudley
1st Earl of Leicester
|Born:||23th June 1532|
|Originally From:||London, England|
|Family:||Jane Grey (Sister-in-Law)|
|Interests:||Queen Elizabeth (Estranged)|
|Affiliations:||House of Dudley|
|First appearance:||Three Queens, Two Tigers|
|Portrayed by:||Charlie Carrick|
Robert Dudley is married to Amy Dudley and the lover of Elizabeth. Robert has known Elizabeth since they were children and both hide secrets known only to them. Despite wanting to move on from his past with Elizabeth, she uses her power to keep him close.
Three Queens, Two Tigers
William Cecil insisted Queen Elizabeth find a housband of more nobal birth then Robert Dudley. As she was the daughter of a King. Insisting legitimate or illegitimate, royal blood flowed in her veins and it was time she found herlself a husband.
Robert Dudley and Queen Elizabeth are fooling around in a cell. Robert remarks how he remembers when the walls of a prison would have had you cowering in fear. Elizabeth adds how another one of her fears was losing her head, like her mother.
Fight or Flight
Queen Elizabeth bought up how Gideon Blackburn used her, made her care for him. But he couldn't make her fall in love with him, because she were in love with Robert Dudley. Which he reported back to her half-sister, Mary Tudor. Gideon was Mary Tudor's eyes and ears, sent to inform on Elizabeth, the greatest threat to her crown. So she ripped Robert from his cell and Elizabeth's side.
Amy Dudley warns Robert Dudley if he tries to divorce her, she will tell the world that Elizabeth is with child, and she will lose her throne. Betting they'll find a way to take her head, just like her mother. in return, Robert threatens to kill his wife.
- Was locked inside The Tower of London for almost a year. 
- Was physically abusive towards his wife, Amy Dudley twice.  
- Elizabeth and Robert were expecting their first child, but after her miscarriage, they broke up for their safety, and the safety of Elizabeth's reign.  
- Titled Earl of Leicester and received new lands. 
- Robert and Mary Stuart were officially engaged for 2-3 months before it was called off. 
- Killed one man in self defence. 
- Married Lettice Knollys while away from court. 
- Casting for Robert Dudley was openly announced on June 22, 2015.
- Robert Dudley did marry Lettice Knollys but not for another 17 years, on 21 September 1578. 
- Married Amy Dudley on June 4, 1550, with king Edward VI (Brother of Queen Elizabeth) in attendance.
- Robert Dudley was married for 10 years, until his wife's death when she was 28 years old.
- Robert's younger brother Guildford Dudley married Lady Jane Grey who was Queen of England for 9 days.
- Locked up in The Tower of London for almost a year, for helping Lady Jane Grey to the throne.
- Refused to marry Mary, Queen of Scots at Queen Elizabeth's request.
- His only surviving child was a bastard named Sir Robert Dudley who was an explorer.
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
||Lady Jane Grey|
Pages relating to Robert Dudley are the following:
• Robert Dudley
• History's Robert Dudley
• House of Dudley • Kingdom of England
• Robert and Amy Dudley • Robert and Elizabeth
• Charlie Carrick