|Real Name:||Leith Bayard|
|Title:|| King's Guard
|Born:||17 May 1541|
|Family:||Unnamed Father & Mother|
|Interests:|| Yvette Castleroy†(Brief)|
Princess Claude (Former lover)
Greer Norwood (Former lover)
|Affiliations:|| Kingdom of France|
|Portrayed by:||Jonathan Keltz|
- "Saint Michael. He slew Lucifer, who's sold vanity, pride and shame. Which, is why we wear these masks. So on this one day, No one
is better than anyone else. We're all the same."
- —Leith Bayard
Leith Bayard is a former member of the kitchen staff for the Kingdom
of France. He later became a soldier and fought for Calais, and become a friend of the then, Dauphin of France, after saving his life.
Leith is known to be charming, sweet and a little cheeky. He is also a devoted man, willing to do anything for the people he loves.
Leith Bayard was raised on a farm. However, after an experience of being chased by a goat, he decided that he preferred indoor work more than to that of working with animals. Despite his work, he still goes home at least once a year in winter, presumably Christmas, to see his parents.
- Leith is very well educated, a rare ability for the 16th-century commoner. He can read, has bible verses memorized, and is able to give the history of Saint Michael during the The Michaelmas Banquette. 
- Offscreen since Left Behind where he murdered someone for Greer, until The Darkness where he is offered an apprenticeship in Spain.
- Greer secretly broke up with Leith by getting him an apprenticeship with Lord Castleroy. 
- Leith's first kill was while the castle was held hostage by a group of Italian men. Since then he has killed up to two dozen English soldiers while at war. 
- After Leith saved Francis's life, and once they get back at court, Francis gives Leith some titles and lands. It's not made clear how much, but Leith is now a noble.
- The lands he received from King Francis are taken away by Lord Narcisse, resulting in him getting the position as a member of the King's Guard. 
- Possibly had sexual relations with someone while at King Antoine's party. 
- Promoted to the new position of Captain of the Royal Escort and received his old lands back from Stéphane Narcisse who was charged with embezzlement. 
- Claude and Leith consummate their relationship. 
- Claude and Leith are unofficially engaged,  until they received Queen Catherine blessing. 
- Leith is injured and presumed dead, and by the time he returns Claude has married someone else.
- Leith is actually a place in Scotland.
- Jonathan Keltz was updated from a 'Recurring Cast Member' to a Regular for Season Two.
|Pilot||Snakes in the Garden||Kissed||Hearts and Minds||A Chill in the Air||Chosen||Left Behind||Fated||For King and Country||Sacrifice||Inquisition|
|Royal Blood||Consummation||Dirty Laundry||The Darkness||Monsters||Liege Lord||No Exit||Toy Soldiers||Higher Ground||Long Live The King||Slaughter Of Innocence|
|The Plague||Drawn and Quartered||Coronation||The Lamb and the Slaughter||Blood for Blood||Three Queens||The Prince of the Blood||Terror of the Faithful||Acts of War||Mercy||Getaway|
|Banished||Sins of the Past||The End of Mourning||Forbidden||Tasting Revenge||Tempting Fate||Reversal of Fortune||Abandoned||Fugitive||The Siege||Burn|
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|
Pages relating to Leith Bayard are the following:
• Leith Bayard
• Leith and Greer • Leith and Yvette • Leith and Princess Claude
• Leith and King Francis
• Jonathan Keltz