|Francis and Mary|
|Real Names:|| King Francis |
|Length of Relationship:||
on-and-off, 2 years
- ""It’s pretty obvious now, that for us to stay sane, we need
to be together.""
- —Prince Francis
Queen Mary of Scotland, and Prince Francis of France met when they were both around 6 years old. They were introduced at French Court . Two years later Mary was forced to leave Scotland after an assassination attempt on her life was made by the English. After that Mary had spend six years protected in a convent.
The Duke of Guise's high treason agents the crown is covered up in light of his murder. King Antoine, King Francis, Queen Mary, Queen Catherine, Marie de Guise, Louis Condé and Lady Lola all attend his funeral.
Mary Stuart, King Francis and Sebastian were all wondering why King Antoine is back at French Court. Worried he'd learned of Francis illness, as a Bourbon, he'd have the best claim to the throne after Prince Charles. If he rallied his Protestant supporters, he could replace Charles as king. Bash asked to handle him. Francis told his brother that he knows he blame him for what happened with Kenna, but he would not "handle" King Antoine.
In A Clearing
King Francis and Queen Mary are talking about the state of Scotland. Mary tells him she was going to reinstate my half brother James Stuart, a Protestant. A he is both religiously tolerant and loyal to her. So much so, that his own Protestant supporters ousted him when he refused to turn on her with Queen Elizabeth. Stating Scotland knows she could easily appoint a Catholic regent, and they'd be foolish to defy her. Assuming, of course, James wants to be reinstated. But Mary plan on writing him a very convincing letter.
Mary decided to give up her claim for herslef, and for Scotland. To give James a fighting chance to rule as regent, in a time of peace, not war. And if James ruled Scotland well, Mary would never have to go home, and stay with Francs.
King Francis tells Queen Mary that he is dying.
They share a last dance together in front of King of Navarre he demands a meeting. However, Francis is very weak and Mary ends up leading the dance instead.
The Hound and the Hare
James Stuart write Mary Stuart a letter. News of Elizabeth's response to French troops being withdrawn from Scotland, she has withdrawn her troops as well. A moment of peace in Scotland, possible due to King Francis's death.
Mary Stuart and Robert Dudley are courting each toher in France. Mary shoots an arrow, directly in the middle of her targed. Robert tells her it is impressive, asking where she learn to shoot like that. Mary tells him, her late husband. He thought it was a skill that would serve her well. She adds, it's funny,the two of them on a date. Both knowing they've already had their one true loves.
- Nostradamus made a Prediction about Francis and Mary that follows them throughout the series.
- If Francis and Mary wed, it will cost young Francis' his life. 
- Queen Mary was briefly engaged to Tomás of Portugal, when Prince France could not help Scotland, from being invaded by England.  
- Prince Francis had an open affir with Olivia D'Amencourt while formally engaged to Queen Mary.   
- Mary Stuart had her first kiss with Prince Francis when they were 15. 
- Mary lost her virginity to Francis at 16. 
- Queen Mary married Prince Francis in a lavish wedding ceremony. 
- Became King and Queen of France after King Francis' Coronation. 
- Pregnant with Francis' child, but lost it soon after. 
- Mary was raped by two Protestant extremists, when they couldn't murder King Francis. 
- Francis ordered the death of 21 Protestants for the rape of Queen Mary.
- Mary began to have feelings for, followed by an affair with Louis Condé. 
- Have had many sexual encounters together.  . In-between Mary's affair with Louis Condé  and Francis' one night with Lady Amelie. 
- Mary Stuart was born December 8, 1542 and became Queen on December 14, when she was 6 days old.
- Queen Mary was actually 5'11, and a redhead.
- Mary was briefly engaged to Prince Edward of England when she was 6 months old, and for an even shorter time was considered for King Philip's first son, Don Carlos who was 4 years her junior.
- April 4, 1558 Mary knowingly signed The Crown Matrimonial a secret agreement bequeathing Scotland and her claim to England to the French crown if she died without heirs. Her and Prince Francis partook in a secret wedding ceremony.
- Francis and Mary's public wedding took place on 24 of April in 1558 at the Church of Notre Dame in Paris.
|Pilot||Snakes in the Garden||Kissed||Hearts and Minds||A Chill in the Air||Chosen||Left Behind||Fated||For King and Country||Sacrifice||Inquisition|
|Royal Blood||Consummation||Dirty Laundry||The Darkness||Monsters||Liege Lord||No Exit||Toy Soldiers||Higher Ground||Long Live The King||Slaughter Of Innocence|
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|
Pages relating to Mary and Francis are the following: