|Children:||Unborn son (with Narcisse)|
|Affiliations:||Kingdom of France|
|First appearance:||Blood in the Water|
|Portrayed by:||Catherine Bérubé|
Emmanuelle was a witch that helped Queen Catherine and Lord Narcisse kill Nicole Touchet. She was first rounded up by Queen Leeza as a hertic and encouraged by the Queen Mother to kill Nicole because Prince Henri and King Charles were fighting over her and she believed that they would try to kill each other over her.
She asks for a thousand ducets and her freedom for killing Nicole, in the way of giving her an allergic reaction to nuts from Spain. She also asks that both Queen Mother Catherine and Lord Narcisse come to her the next day when the moon would be full to try to get pregnant, which she succeed. 
Emmanuelle also tells Catherine that her son's plan to take out King Phillip II would fail, and she could either interfere and die my the next waning moon, or she could bring her daughter, Princess Margaret back to Court. 
Emanuelle's predictions of the House of Valois came true.
- Queen Leeza died of childbirth in 1568, two years later.
- King Charles married and had a child with his mistress Marie Touchet, but died when he was 23.
- Prince Henri became King in 1574, until his death at 37.
- Princess Margaret married King Antoine's son Henry de Bourbon. After her brother, King Henri's death, she became Queen of Navarre and Frace until her death in 1615 at the age of 61.
- Queen Catherine died in 1589, at 69 years old. Outliving all of her sons except Henri, who was murdered seven months later.
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|