|Diane and Sebastian|
|Real Names:||Diane de Poitiers |
|Ages:||18 & 35+|
Mother and Son
|Length of Relationship:||
- "Take care my brave son, or you will bleed for a girl who will
never be yours."
- —Diane de Poitiers
Sebastian and Diane had a very close relationship. He was king of France's first male heir, but was the son of his mistress, and not his wife, Queen Catherine. Diana raised Sebastian with him knowledge that he was his father's favourite. But also with the warning that it could all be taken away, as he was a bastard, and was never legitimized by the King.
Sebastian and Diane have always been close, he heeded his mother's warning when she told him to stay away from the young Queen Mary. She did not wish to see her light of the life & threatened, or getting involved with royal business. 
Soon after Diana left court to go to Paris for a couple weeks. While she was gone King Henry took on a new mistress, the Lady Kenna, one of the Ladies-in-Waiting, to Queen Mary. Unbeknownst to both of them, Kenna was trying to get rid of Diana so she could be the King's only mistress. However Diana caught on to the schemes, and made sure to bring herself back into King Henry's life. 
However still feeling threatened, Diana wrote to The Catholic Church trying to legitimize Sebastian. However Kenna found out first and warned Catherine. Catherine in turn came to Diana, telling her she had to leave court immediately, or she would inform Henry what she had tried to do. Which would no doubt lead to her and Sebastian's death. Diana left the castle that day, warning Sebastian to follow her. She promised that she would get back in King Henry's good graces soon enough. 
Diane returned to court. Bash at first considers giving his mother some of the land his brother had given him recently, but after realizing that she murdered his infant half sisters, he disowns her and gives her nothing. She lets slip to him that it was Kenna who told Catherine about the plot to legitimize him. 
Diane de Poitiers: Take care my brave son, or you will bleed for a girl who will never be yours. 
Sebastian: I can’t bare to look at you, much less hanging from a rope! 
- Diane de Poitiers had two daughters, neither were fathered by Henry.
- At the time of her death, Diane was 66 years old.
- Diane de Poitiers and King Henry knew each other before he married Catherine. They began their relationship when Henry was 16.
- Queen Catherine and Diane were cousins. Diane encouraged Henry to share Catherine's bed more often to produce children.
Pages relating to Sebastian are the following:
• Sebastian •
• Sebastian and Kenna's Wedding
• Sebastian and Henry • Sebastian and Francis • Sebastian and Diane
• Sebastian and Kenna • Sebastian and Rowan • Sebastian and Delphine
• Sebastian and Queen Mary • Sebastian and Queen Catherine
• Bash's Kill Count • Bash's Symbol • Bash's Room
• Torrance Coombs