|Claude and Luc's Wedding|
|Date:||Summer of 1565|
|In Honour of:|| Princess Claude |
|In Attendance:||King Charles (Breifly)|
|Episode:||Playing With Fire|
|Description:||Celebration of a Royal Catholic Wedding|
The wedding of Princess Claude and Lord Luc Narcisse took place in France in late summer in the year 1565.
Upon the request of Queen Leeza and Lord Chancellor Stéphane Narcisse, his son, Luc Narcisse arrived at French Court to swoon and immediately marry Princess Claude. The two both understood it was an arranged marriage due to her indiscretions, but Luc promised to be faithful and wanted a happy marriage with her. Not long after his arrival did the two marry in a small Royal Ceremony. 
- King Charles was notable absent from the wedding.
- Princess Claude had an arranged engagement to Louis Condé. 
- Claude had a sexual relationship with Stéphane Narcisse.  
- Claude was briefly engaged, and married to Duke Boinel. However it was annulled because of his domestic abuse.  
- Claude and Leith were unofficially engaged.  
- Claude beleved Leith Bayard was dead,and agreed to an aganged married to Luc Narcisse. 
- Princess Claude married Luc Narcisse in the summer of 1565. 
- Princess Claude was married to Charles III, Duke of Lorraine, when she was 13, on 19 January 1559.
- Princess Claude actually had 9 children, with two already born by 1565 when she was only 18.
Pages relating to Princess Claude's Fashion Style are the following:
• Princess Claude
• History's Princess Claude
• Claude's Fashion Style
• Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party • Claude and Luc's Wedding
• Claude and Leith • Claude and Lord Narcisse • Claude and Luc
• Rose Williams