|Catherine and Richard|
|Real Names:|| Catherine de' Medici |
|Length of Relationship:||
Catherine and Richard were having an affair. He was also good friends with King Henry. After Catherine became pregnate with their child, she gave birth to a girl, and then left her in the forest to die. Catherine and Richard staged a fight between them at court and after he called the Queen a mule Catherine had her lover exiled to keep their secret.
Viscount Richard Deliqua was asked back to French court by King Henry to act as judge between him and his estranged wife Queen Catherine. King henry wanted a divorce, and since the Pope would not meet with him thanks to the the de' Medici family, Henry accused his wife of adultery.
King Henry and Richard were talking when his wife came in. The two bickered a little, before the Queen left.
The two former lovers later met in his chambers and talked about their planes. Where he was to be the judge on her trial to ensure she would not be executed by the court.
Later is was discovered by the king that himself and his Queen had been lovers. Even producing a child together, one that was born with the same birth mark as himself. When the king ordered his beard shaven the same birthmark reappeared. The King sent him away.
Pages relating to Catherine de' Medici are the following:
• Queen Catherine
• History's Catherine de' Medici
• Catherine's Fashion Style
• Catherine and Francis • Catherine and Clarissa • Catherine and Sebastian
• Catherine & Henry • Catherine & Richard • Catherine & Christophe • Catherine & Narcisse
• Catherine and Mary • Catherine and Nostradamus • Catherine and Diane
• Catherine's Poisons • Catherine's Bible • Catherine's Room • Catherine's Kill Count
• The Flying Squad • House of Medici
• Megan Follows