|Real Name:||Anna Katherine Popplewell|
|Born:||16 December 1988|
|Originally From:||London, England, UK|
|Family:|| Freddie Popplewell (Brother)
Lulu Popplewell (Sister)
Life & CareerEdit
Born in London, England, Anna Popplewell was enrolled in acting at a young age and quickly made a name for herself among young Hollywood’s elite.
In 2005, Anna starred in her first lead role as Susan Pevensie in the Oscar award-winning film series The Chronicles of Narnia. Her work within the first film The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe was awarded with the Character and Morality in Entertainment Award for the “Best Performance in the Cast." She also portrays the lead role of Beth in the film Passengers (2014).
In February 2013, Anna Popplewell was cast as Lola, Mary’s Lady-in-Waiting. In June of 2016 she exited the series with her character's death.
- Appeared in the October 2013 issue of Glamour magazine
- It's on her Bucket List to live in New York.
- When practicing archery with Narcisse, Lola claimed she never held a bow. In real life, Anna Popplewell played Queen Susan in "The Chronicles of Narnia", a character famous for the use of her bow and arrow. 
Reign Episode GuideEdit
- Excluding TV movie, & TV Mini-Series
|2000||The Little Vampire||Anna Sackville-Bagg||Movie|
|2001||Me Without You||Young Marina||Movie|
|2003||Girl with a Pearl Earring||Maertge||Movie|
|2005||The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe||Susan Pevensie||Movie|
|2008||The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian||Susan Pevensie||Movie|
|2010||The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader||Susan Pevensie||Movie|
|2012||Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn||Chyler Silva||1 Episodes|
|2013||Reign||Lady Lola||60 Episodes|
Pages relating to Lola are the following:
• Lola's Fashion Style
• Lola and Francis • Lola and Mary
• Lola and Julien's Wedding • Lola and Narcisse's Wedding
• Lola and Colin • Lola and Julien • Lola and Narcisse
• Anna Popplewell